keskiviikkona, lokakuuta 19, 2011

Whimsy Inspirations Magazine Issue 4

Hello, I just wanted to remind you that Whimsy Inspirations Magazine - Issue 4 has been released today! It's a full issue with never-before-seen creations from the Whimsy Stamps design team and guest designers.  


CLICK HERE to open the free online magazine.







I also have a one card to show you. I have used in this card Pum Kinnie Fairy stamp from Crissy`s collection. This time I colored with Copics and I`m not sure do I like this or not? Maybe I still like Distress Inks more...


The papers are from BasicGey Wassail..yes, they are Christmas papers...But I think they was just so perfect for this. Usually I have only so light patterned papers.




9 kommenttia:

Maaret kirjoitti...

Oi joi, kokonaisuus on uskomattoman ihana, olet kyllä äärimmäisen taitava korttiaskartelija:)

Christina C. kirjoitti...

WOW....what a gorgeous card!!! Your image is colored magnificently....your pumpkin almost comes off the page! The design and details are phenomenal, Minna!

Salma kirjoitti...

Aivan ihanan kortin olet taasen tehnyt!

mamapez5 kirjoitti...

I like this card. The richer colours work well for this particular image. Kate x

Niinu kirjoitti...

Mahtava kortti! Tykkään väreistä,leimakuvasta(varsinkin sen värityksestä:),kukista,pienestä kangaslisästä...kaikesta!

AN kirjoitti...

Todella ihana ja ei niin tyypillinen sinulle--väriä-hienoa vaihteeksi-olet siinäkin niin taitava!
Käyhän kurkkaamassa blogissani<3

scithrine kirjoitti...

Congratulations for your nice blog... I love the cards you make! XXX Christine

TLC DESIGNS, LLC kirjoitti...

Minna, this is stunning! Also, is the tissue paper special for the candles from issue 4 of the magazine or just plain old tissue paper? Really fun project and I would love to try it! Thanks
Tammy Louise
WhimsyDT

TaijuS kirjoitti...

Aivan ihana kortti! Mahtava väritys ja ihana leimakuva!

Lähetä kommentti

 

Mintun askartelujutut Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries